Food Vendor Form
The San Carlos Hometown Days committee is looking for a few high quality food vendors to join the already confirmed food vendors for the 36th annual Hometown Days on Saturday, May 21 and Saturday, May 22, 2016. Hometown Days attracts thousands of hungry attendees each day from 10 am to 5 pm.
We will choose new vendors based on food offerings—we strive not to have two vendors selling the same items. We are especially looking the following types of food:
1) Specialty coffee and tea drinks;
2) Indian food;
3) Sweet treats, like cookies, cupcakes
4) Healthy vegetarian options.
However, all types of food items will be considered.
1) Food booth vendor spaces are 10’ by 10’ (single) or 10’ by 20’ (double). Food trucks are considered on a space available basis.
2) We will collect one fee (up-front) for the weekend-all money that you collect will be yours to keep after payment of the fee.
3) You must have a food vending permit from the County of San Mateo–either a temporary one or permanent sellers permit. We WILL APPLY for a temporary permit FOR you (there will be a county permit fee collected.)
4) All vendors will be REQUIRED to use food service items that can be composted or recycled.
5) Deadline to sign up: April 15, 2016. There will be NO refunds after May 1, 2016.
6) All groups MUST provide a certificate of insurance for this event (no exceptions!).
Please provide the following information. Completion of this form does NOT guarantee a spot as a vendor. A Hometown Days representative will contact you to discuss your application.